Broken Kode Discussion Forums

A place to talk about the Rin and Manji themes

You are not logged in.

#1 19-04-2006 05:44:34

khaled
Administrator
Website

Forums Update

As those who have frequented here for a while know the forum was hit by a ton of spam not too long ago. I've since cleaned the forums but if I've missed something please tell me so that we can get rid of it.

I'm going to be sorted out the forum with lots of cool little bells and whistles which I'm hoping will make things a little bit more enjoyable for everyone. First mod I've included is a nice way to quote various people. If there are any mods that you know of that you would like to include in here, just give me a shout and I'll hopefully get round it as well.

Also just to keep you all in the loop, I will be modifying the look of the forum extensively so we've got that to look forward to. I will say it's going to be a dark theme but everything will be very clean and clear.

Final thing, James (aka Macmanx) has been bumped up to Moderator status, no idea why I didn't do this before, but he's a good guy and knows his stuff. There will be some more action going on in the Rin and Manji camp I promise you all.

#2 20-04-2006 14:05:22

MacManX
Website

Re: Forums Update

Thanks for the promotion!  I'll do my best to keep these forums free of spammers and trolls.

Last edited by MacManX (20-04-2006 14:07:18)

Disclaimer: I am a forum volunteer.  I only represent Rin as a user and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.  The opinions stated in my postings are not necessarily those of Khaled Abou Alfa or his affiliates.

MacManX.com

Board footer