Broken Kode Discussion Forums

A place to talk about the Rin and Manji themes

You are not logged in.

#1 17-01-2006 07:42:03

guero

Help with decreasing width of sidebar

I use the Rin theme for my little blog, www.AdventureDad.com, and I'm very happy with it.  But I would like to decrease the sidebarwidth slightly to get rid of some "dead" space and make the main "writing area" a bit wider.  I don't want to make the whole blog wider, it's fine the way it is.  I would like to decrease the sidebar-width by almost an inch whatever that means in pixels.  I can play around with the numbers myself but I'm unsure of where to get started. 

I know very little about php but have made some changes but looking in forums and done basic changes through trial and error.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Regards

H

#2 11-02-2006 17:28:12

MacManX
Website

Re: Help with decreasing width of sidebar

The values controlling the sidebar's width are listed in the style.css file under section B:6.

Disclaimer: I am a forum volunteer.  I only represent Rin as a user and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.  The opinions stated in my postings are not necessarily those of Khaled Abou Alfa or his affiliates.

MacManX.com

#3 20-02-2006 15:43:19

Geuro

Re: Help with decreasing width of sidebar

Thnks for the reply. And sorry about my extremely late reply.  I'm on a loooong vacation

Guero

Board footer