Broken Kode Discussion Forums

A place to talk about the Rin and Manji themes

You are not logged in.

#1 14-10-2005 21:04:55

MacManX
Website

Linux Hates my Footer?

Now, here's an odd bug.  I would love to know if any of you know how to fix it.

To make a long story short, it appears as if Linux hates MacManX.com's footer.  Under Kubuntu v5.10 (with KDE v3.4.3), both Konqueror v3.4.3 and Firefox v1.0.7 display a large indentation before the footer begins.  Epiphany is the only Linux browser that displays the footer correctly.  To further complicate the issue, the footer displays perfectly in Firefox for both Mac and Windows.

Thanks in advance for any helpful ideas that you may have.

Oh, and here's a screenshot of the issue:

Last edited by MacManX (15-10-2005 21:19:31)

Disclaimer: I am a forum volunteer.  I only represent Rin as a user and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.  The opinions stated in my postings are not necessarily those of Khaled Abou Alfa or his affiliates.

MacManX.com

#2 16-10-2005 19:55:34

MacManX
Website

Re: Linux Hates my Footer?

Update: I set the margins for the p.credits CSS entry to 0px, but this showed no change. I also tried removing the margin settings for the p.credits CSS entry, but this too showed no change.  Blast, this doesn't make any sense.

Disclaimer: I am a forum volunteer.  I only represent Rin as a user and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.  The opinions stated in my postings are not necessarily those of Khaled Abou Alfa or his affiliates.

MacManX.com

Board footer