Broken Kode Discussion Forums

A place to talk about the Rin and Manji themes

You are not logged in.

#1 20-10-2005 15:15:35

Kuma

Hi, Excelent theme... but I wish do something and need help >.<

Well, sorry for my english... my first language is the spanish, and I dont speak/write in english very well...

I wish different link bullets for different categories...
depending on the type of Link (Forum/website/etc)

I already have the created categories, but I dont know how to do the rest... and I need a Hand...

Thx for reading this, byes

#2 21-10-2005 10:42:17

MacManX
Website

Re: Hi, Excelent theme... but I wish do something and need help >.<

Hm, it sounds like you will need to establish variables in your CSS file.  This can be done with PHP, but I have no experience with it.  You may want to read Variables in your CSS via PHP.

Disclaimer: I am a forum volunteer.  I only represent Rin as a user and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.  The opinions stated in my postings are not necessarily those of Khaled Abou Alfa or his affiliates.

MacManX.com

#3 01-11-2005 11:49:12

marileev
Website

Re: Hi, Excelent theme... but I wish do something and need help >.<

Disculpa me espanol. Hace tres anos que estudie espanol en la universidad.

A hacer una otras marcas, busca por la carpeta "wp-content\themes\rin\images." En la carpeta "images" busca por "bullet.gif" en PhotoShop o una otra programa, hace/dibuja un nuevo imagen. Guarda con el mismo nombre "bullet.gif"

A cambiar un nuevo "bullet" por cada tus secciones, MacManX es verdad. Probablamente ud tiene que leer "Variables in your CSS via PHP."

Solo puedo cambiar y aplicar los "bullets.gif" por mi completa "website" http://www.iwantmyess.com he cambiado los cuadrados "bullet" a mi logotipo.

Ojala ayudarte.

Board footer